Intern (f/m/d) in Community & Product Management - starting immediately JETZT BEWERBEN
The Little Who label was founded in Düsseldorf in 2020 and stands for high-quality children's backpacks that arouse emotions. The carefully selected materials are 100% vegan and give the backpacks a unique vintage look.
We work to produce original design products in limited assignments so that customers always have something special in their hands. There is a large portion of passion and a lot of lifeblood in every product.
We are looking for employees who want to make a difference together with us. You enjoy "jumping in at the deep end" and actively supporting us You are committed and open-minded You will be fully integrated into our team from the start, giving you a comprehensive insight into the tasks that follow.n.
- Support in the further development of our social media channels
- Participation in the qualitative planning, organization and implementation of creative projects (innovative expansion of content formats)
- Support for activities related to the online shop such as item creation, inquiries, returns processing
- Supporting activities in product development
- Customer support via Instagram and via email
- General administrative activities
- You would like to complete a mandatory internship as part of your studies
- You are interested in design and have a flair for aesthetics
- You are confident in dealing with social networks (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and TikTok)
- You have basic knowledge of content creation
- You are familiar with common PC applications (Outlook, Excel).
- You are familiar with programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator (would be great, but are not required)
- You are highly motivated and enjoy new challenges
- You have at least 3 months to support us
- You enjoy working in a young and agile team
The tasks sound exciting and you recognize yourself in the profile description?
Then we look forward to hearing from you!|||DüsseldorffCEafBkfFLGr~Y.HINTERNEURHOURsinglefalse|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false